Mentoring can thus provide an orientation framework for a scientific career. The exchange with (specialist) colleagues can help to reflect on/consider things that one might not have thought of oneself.
- Exchange with colleagues and experts
- Advice on specific situations and issues
- Building up a network
- Habilitation strategies and teaching assignments
- Networking and exchange of personal experiences
- Providing strategies for selected topics of academic career development
Consultations are to be arranged individually with our mentors!